Prep time: 15 mins
1) In a large pot, add two tablespoons of the olive oil and let it preheat over high heat.
2) Toss the beef with the flour and add it to the hot pot. Make sure the meat is in one layer and allow it to get a nice dark brown color on all sides.
3) Remove the beef from the pan onto a plate and set aside.
4) Reduce the heat to medium and add in the remaining tablespoon of olive oil along with all the chopped veggies. Season them with a little salt and pepper and allow them to cook for about 5 to 7 minutes or until the start developing some color.
5) Add the tomato paste and stir it around to coat the veggies, about 30 seconds.
6) Add the beef back in along with the stock, dried rosemary and worcesteshire sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium low, partially cover the pan with a lid and allow it to cook for about one and half hours or until the meat is super tender.
7) After one and a half hours, remove the lid, turn the heat up to medium high and let the stew cook just a little longer to thicken the sauce a bit.
8) Stir in the parsley and serve it over egg noodles!