Prep time: 10 mins
For the Taco Fixings,
Optional Taco Seasoning Blend:
1) In a large skillet with high sides, add the oil and let it get nice and hot over medium high heat.
2) Add the ground beef and cook it for about 7 or 8 minutes or until fully cooked through making sure to break it up as much as possible with a wooden spoon.
3) Add the onion and cook it for another 3 or 4 minutes or until the onion starts to soften.
4) In a measuring cup, whisk together the water and spices, set aside.
5) Add the tomato sauce, and seasoning mixture, turn the heat down to medium and let the mixture cook for about 10 minutes or until the liquid has reduced and the sauce it nice and thick.
6) Serve it right away with your favorite taco fixins.